Annika Mikołajko - J.Strauss "Mein Herr Marquis" ("Die Fledermaus") [LIVE]
Annika Mikołajko - solo in "Dodi li va'ani lo" by Michał Dorman [LIVE]
Annika Mikołajko - solo in "Alleluia" by Eric Whitacre [LIVE]
Annika Mikołajko - J.Rodrigo "¿De dónde venís, amigo?" ("Cuatro madrigales amatorios") [LIVE]
born in 1994 coloratura soprano, musician, multi-instrumentalist, pedagogue, sailor, Master of Music Arts
She has completed undergraduate studies at the Vocal-Instrumental Department of the Academy of Music in Katowice. Presently, she continues her education at the diploma year at the Academy of Music in Krakow at the Vocal Department. She is also a Master of Music Arts (she made a diploma of graduate studies at the Arts Education Department and the Department of Eurytmics).
She has perfected her singing skills during a number of courses, e.g. under Stefania Donzelli, Jerzy Artysz, Bożena Harasimowicz, Janusz Niziołek, Aleksandra Raszyńska, Olga Pasichnyk, Christoph Strehl, to name a few.
Annika made her opera debut in opera "Peleas i Melizanda" on stage of Krakow Philharmonic in 2018 under the baton of Gabriel Chmura. As a soloist, she has cooperated, inter alia, with the Boys' Choir of the Krakow Philharmonic, Mixed Choir "Educatus" of the Pedagogical University of Krakow and the Muncipal Teacher Choir "Gorce". She has also been involved as a soloist in Jan Pilch's musical score prepared for the animated movie "Xo Xo - Kisses and Hugs" by Wioletta Sowa, and she has sung at the premiere concert presenting the works of Eugeniusz Popławski and Silver Cooper. She has been running music classes and workshops. As part of her involvement in promoting the maritime culture she published a book in 20017 entitled "Szanty i ich muzyczno-edukacyjny charakter w środowisku marynarzy w erze wielkich żaglowców" ("Shanties as a Vehicle of Musical Education Amongst Seamen in the Age of Sail").
STAGE EXPERIENCE AS A SOLOIST (inter alia):
- premiere concert presenting the works of Eugeniusz Popławski and Silver Cooper;
- concert „Messe Basse” of Krakow Philharmonic;
- "Days of vocal art" in Sopot;
- Charity concert Children Foundation „Zdążyć z pomocą”;
- Jan Pilch's musical score prepared for the animated movie "Xo Xo - Kisses and Hugs" by Wioletta Sowa;
- artistic tournée with choir „Educatus” to Denmark and Germany;
- „Spring concert with SymfUni and Educatus” (Copenhagen);
- 70th Anniversary of the Pedagogical University in Krakow;
- soloist in the jubilee celebrations of the 175th anniversary of the "Concordia" choir and at the jubilee concert (Nidderau);
- world premiere performance of piece of Janusz Korczak „Nieszpory Maryjne”
- soloist part in opera "Peleas i Melizanda" on stage of Krakow Philharmonic under the baton of Gabriel Chmura;
- New Year's Mozart gala "The Magic School of Lovers" with Orchestra of Krakow Opera under the baton of Tomasz Tokarczyk;
- concert „Kwiatki zewsząd” in Philharmonic of Krakow Philharmonic;
- concert of choir music organised by Choir Music Department of Academy of Music in Krakow;
- world premiere performance of piece of Michał Dorman „Dodi li va ‘ani lo”;
- concert „Belcanto w dworze Czeczów”;
- concert „Workshopkoncert” in Schloss Zell an der Pram.
- 1st place in the National AUT ≠ OUT Competition organized by the Łódź Philharmonic to create a scenario of integration activities for children and their families. The competition was organized by the Philharmonic in Łódź with the financial support of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage, as part of the "Blue Day at the Łódź Philharmonic";
- finalist of the Transatlantyk Instant Composition Contest Poznań 2015 competition (piano);
- 2nd prize winner in the "Projekt 30/90" competition of Jimek Dębski;
- as a soloist with the "Educatus" choir 1st place in the category of youth and academic choirs in the 19th National Choir Competition "For the Golden String ..." and the Golden Strings, 1-2/04/2017 Niepołomice;
- together with the "Educatus" choir, 2nd place at the International Christmas Carols and Pastorals Competition Ks. Kazimierz Szwarlik 2017 in Będzin;
- together with the "Educatus" choir, first place and a gold medal in the mixed choir category and a silver medal in the category of chamber choirs during the 36th International Choral Festival of Preveza (5-8 July 2018).
CV & Repertoire
|Musical Work||Role||Jump-in ready?||Company||Year|
|Schubert: Mass No. 2 D. 167, G Major||Soprano||24 hours||2019|
|Debussy: Pelléas Et Mélisande||Yniold||1 week||Filharmonia im. K. Szymanowskiego w Krakowie||2018|
|Fauré: Requiem, Op. 48, D Minor||Soprano Soloist||Immediately||2018|
|Mozart: Die Zauberflöte||Papagena||24 hours||2018|